Mind Doodle is looking for candidates to fill a selection of Content Freelancer roles. This is a perfect opportunity for students, graduates and freelancers to work flexible hours and in the field at events of your choice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Capturing notes and event content by live mind mapping at conferences, workshops and meetings
- Creating content for videos and user guides to educate Mind Doodle users
- Writing blog articles and preparing mind map examples
- Leading webinars and online training for event partners or new users
Who you are:
- A people person who is friendly and thrives in an event setting
- Storyteller with natural creativity
- Good communicator with excellent spelling and grammar
- Quick typist who enjoys note taking
- Confident teaching others
- Open to learning to use new technology (Mind Doodle, WordPress, video editing software)
How it works:
You’ll be joining the marketing team, alongside a number of other freelancers. You can assign yourself to tasks of your choice using a task management platform. Some tasks involve attending scheduled events at different locations in the UK, but most will be local to you. Other tasks can be completed in your own time from home or you can arrange to join us at our central office in Bristol.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and CV to Tess.